I'm feeling humorous today...
A quick daily positive boost for Wed and Thurs, and then it's meme time! =D
1) Had a good productive day at work and got an hour nap when I got home.
2) Lucian was eager to play with his 'kitty' and we hung out on the couch with Nox while he showed Nox how to play LOL! Nox bounced around quite delighted to watch Lucian get his virtual cat to fall over :P I loves me babies ;)
We didn't have game last night because Sean decided to call 2 minutes after game was supposed to start to tell us Jerrod (his son) had something he needed to do that night, so they both couldn't play... this has happened on several other occasions, so Jason and I are making a firm stance to stop playing with him. There's only so much a person can forgive before you just have to take a bow...
3) That said, not playing D&D gave me a chance to catch up a bit on emails and watch the latest Once Upon a Time! =D This episode was better than the last two (even if the writers somehow feel like they need to try and use every scene from the frozen movie they possibly can work in *eye roll*) Oh Rumple, what are you up to you naughty imp? ;) And for my spanko friends, can we see Emma spanking Hook for not going back to the sheriff's station like she told him? *evil grin*
1) Got a cheeseburger plate for the charity drive and it was delish! =D
2) Tomorrow is ESS (inventory where all pallets must be put in the warehouse racks, all paperwork closed out, etc. for the warehouse) Shannon and I worked out asses off today, and we got our floor sparkling (as much as a concrete floor can sparkle any way ;) We should have a pretty short day tomorrow because of it, and I'm ALREADY on overtime, so anything I work tomorrow and Sat will be time and a half! Woot! =D
3) I came home, got my student responses done for my discussion board, and because it's pay day, we decided to go out to eat. SUSHI! It's been ages since we ate sushi since it's just too dang expensive! I've been working all this overtime though, so I thought it was okay to have a little treat :) Now we are just relaxing and both kids are in bed! Nox is starting to sleep! OMG! *squee!* After I finish this post, I'm going to catch up on a few emails and off to bed! ;)
I saw a couple of my friends doing this meme...
Rules: In a text post, list ten movies that have stayed with you, ten movies you've rewatched more than once or pushed your friends into watching or can't get out of your mind. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — and, yes, limit it to ten. Then tag ten friends and spread the madness.
I'm not going to tag anyone as I figure any and all that find it interesting can feel free to snag it up as it is a fun meme :)( Read more... )